Suregrow Horse and Pony Paddock Fertilizer
Suregrow Fertilizer is a fantastic product that we highly recommend to land owners and gardeners alike. A great product for those looking for an effective and reliable solution to managing their lawns and paddocks.
- It contains the major nutrients (Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Sulphur) needed for grazing grass growth
- Slow nutrient release ingredients avoids lush grass growth
- It promotes sustained grass growth
- Stimulates root development and strength giving a denser sward
- Helps to suppress weeds by promoting a thicker grass sward
- No need to remove horses during application providing there is 50mm (2ins) of grass
- Can be spread by hand if the areas to cover is not large.
It is recommended the you use Suregrow fertilizer 2 to 3 times a year to support your lawns and paddocks throughout their seasonal cycles and allow them to continue to produce good quality, nutritious grass.
Early March- Late July you should apply 4-5 x 20kg bags an acre.
September – Mid November you should apply 4 x 20kg bags an acre.
If you are looking to learn more about Suregrow Paddock Fertilizer follow this link to our FAQ sheet
£17.50 – £19.50