We are Looking for a Chef
Remuneration: Competitive based on experience
Status: Full Time or Part Time/Job share considered
Baileys Country Store are seeking a motivated and capable chef to join our friendly team. We have recently invested in a lovely new kitchen to enable us to offer a fantastic selection of quality products made in-house. Our kitchen compliments everything our store already offers and creates a lovely buzz and some delicious smells within our store. We are seeking someone who will help us expand this new venture.
- To bake a fine selection of cakes and tray bakes
- To make delicious sandwiches and other lunchtime temptations
- To make soups, cassoulets and the like
- To take full responsibility for all aspects of health, hygiene and safety
- To ensure the kitchen and sales area are always beautifully presented
- To talk to, help, advise and sell to customers.
Baileys Country Store is an independent Country Store and Farm Shop situated in Penryn, Cornwall. We are a business based on excellent customer service and have built up a lovely customer base over the past 14 years. We pride ourselves on having a ‘can do’ attitude and our staff work as a strong team to keep our customers happy.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Will enjoy being part of, and contributing to, a friendly customer focussed team
- Will work harmoniously with other members of the team both within the kitchen and the rest of the team
- Will be self-motivated and enjoy completing jobs to a high standard
- Will be honest, trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality
- Enjoys working in a fast moving and dynamic business
- Would describe themselves as a ‘completer finisher’
- Well-presented and happy to be customer facing
If you feel you would like to join our wonderful team, please send you CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you would be perfect for this role to:
Simon & Emma Bailey
Baileys Country Store
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Sunday 30th May at 5.00pm